Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway for Angela Fehr’s newest watercolor course! There were 74 entries via the comments, with 148 total comments when you include mine. To select a winner, I visited random.org as they offer real random numbers and asked for a number between 1-148. If my comment was selected as the number then whoever I was commenting on would be the winner. As it turned out, the number was 9, which landed squarely on one of our lovely participants, so…
Congrats, Olivia! And if you didn’t win, I hope you’ll still consider taking this awesome course! Don’t forget that I can offer it to you at 50% off for a limited time, since I’m participating as an affiliate (this means that if you sign up for the course through me, I’ll get a little commission to help support Doodlewash and keep the artist features coming your way! Yay! And you’ll get a truly awesome watercolor class for half price! Cool, huh?).
Techniques for Hobbyists, Art Journalers, Paper Crafters, Calligraphers and the Enthusiastic Amateur
Topics covered in the course include:
- basic techniques and an overview of watercolour terminology
- tools and materials recommendations and how to use them
- using watercolour with masks & resists
- wet-in-wet techniques
- watercolour special effects
- product demonstrations: pigment markers, pigment powder, watercolour pans, masking fluid, pen & ink, watercolour pigment sheets & more
4.5 hours of video content in 12 lessons.