- This event has passed.
Watercolor FREE Online Workshop Whale Edition
May 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Another free live watercolor workshop, and this time we are going underwater!
We will be painting this killer whale that I created especially for you. I must mention this is a beginner level painting workshop, but everyone is welcome to paint with us!
I will be streaming live trough my Facebook page so you can see it from the comfort of your house, I recommend you to use your laptop or PC in order to see the video full screen.
This purpose of this workshop is for you to create a replica of my original artwork while staying safe at home where I will be guiding you step by step in the process.
Why I am doing this? Because in these crazy times it is more important than ever to help and be kind to each other, so this is my little contribution to you guys, stay home and paint with me!
Join me on Saturday May 22 at 18:00 Central Europe Time, to paint this beautiful Killer whale. The workshop will last 1 hour and a half, (maybe 2 or more) depending on how everyone is doing. But if you don’t have the time to complete your artwork, you can always watch the replay to finish your painting at a more convenient time.
So tell your friends and put on the painting attitude because we are making some art
– Watercolors: Intense Blue & black, I will be using my Winsor & Newton watercolors, but feel free to use your favorite brand.
– White paint, could be gouache or acrylics.
– Watercolor paper. I recommend 300 gr
– Watercolor brushes, a medium and a small (number 8 and 2 works great, but feel free to use your favorite brush)
– A mixing palette
– Pencil (4H or 5H preferably and a HB or 2B) a black pen and eraser
– Kitchen paper
– Water jar to clean up the brushes
In the Discussion section of the facebook event I will leave a picture of the materials later on. There you can also find the sketch for the workshop so you can print it and transfer it to you watercolor paper. I will post the sketch once the date is closer. I will suggest you to have the sketch already drawn before the workshop so we can start painting.
Want to see at what time is the workshop in your country? Here is a timezone converter. So, see you at the workshop?
*This workshop is for educational purposes only, please do not attempt to replicate my original artwork with commercial purposes.
* Beware of scammers! DO NOT click any links that are not coming directly from me. This workshop is FREE so under no circumstance I will ask for your bank information.
* I will be streaming live from my Facebook page, so if you want to get a notification once I go live, is important to Follow or Like my page.