Reply To: DIY Travel Palettes

Daniel MacBride
Participant

LOL I hear that, my card hates me too! I have so much fun collecting art supplies, and then even more fun using them 😀 I love making up travel palettes – it’s fun to find different tins and containers and see how they can be adapted, and since I legit have OCD I like to have different paints in separate palettes (can NOT mix brands in the same tin lol, God forbid!) The one in my first post lives in my satchel along with my favourite notebook (it has a leather cover embossed with a compass rose and “Not all who wander are lost”, and I can refill the pages). It’s just Cotmans, but still a great little box for sketching and journaling stuff – and the colours in it are probably my favourite basic mixing set for painting on the go 🙂

©2015-2023 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account