Reply To: NEW Schmincke Custom Palette By Wet Paint.

Sandra Strait
Participant

Okay! Here ’tis.  Good news.  All single pigment.  Bad news.  Not many are transparent.  The tin was flimsier than I like, but has some nice features.

Not the best chart – all I had with me was a waterbrush and I was having some problems with water flow, but it gives you the idea.  Oh, and don’t keep me to the Pigment Index numbers I’ve added here.  Old eyes – I was having problems reading the label information.  I couldn’t find any charts online that gave the numbers, so I’m hoping someone with a better eye for fine print can verify these.

And here are some photos of the tin.

The thumb ring sticks out unless the tin is lying on something.  I’m not a fan of that.

I do like the seperate wells, but they’re on the wing and I could do without wings.

Rounded edges on the outside of the wing, but not on the inner corner.

I’m not sure how securely the tin closes.  I painted up a chart to fit inside the lid to identify the colors on 300 lb paper, and that was enough to keep it from closing at all. I think if I carry this loose in a purse or bag that I’ll wrap a rubber band around it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Sandra Strait.

©2015-2023 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account