Reply To: Travel Brush opinions?

Peggy Berk
Participant
@peggy-berk

I was just getting a feel for them working wet into dry on some practice paper (a Strathmore watercolor journal) when I got that bead.  My tests were nowhere near as scientific or exacting as yours… and I rarely use a brush as large as the #8 (which is the same size as two of my other #10’s!!) so I’m not really sure how much was “operator” fault and how much was the brush.  I saw your great video on how to test a brush today…if you think it would be useful too you to see those tests on #8 I will do that and post the photo for you.

[Hey, if you haven’t seen it, check out Tonya’s instructive video on how to test a brush! https://www.scratchmadejournal.com/blog/watercolor-brushes-how-to-test-a-brush]

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account