Reply To: DIY Travel Palettes

Jennifer McLean
Participant
@jennifer-mclean

nope but I knew her when she first started and encouraged her to go for it, lol. When I saw her title on your blog I remembered. I must admit, after all these years I’d forgotten her name. Lovely to see someone succeed so well. I’d say thats when I was tangling too, just before I started painting. I was afraid to start painting, I wanted it so much I was afraid I wouldn’t be good enough and my dream would die. So I put it off by starting a high end wedding cake business, did that for around 8 years then Zentangles. Here’s a link to my cakes. The flowers are handmade out of cold porcelain and hand painted with food friendly powder colors. I still have all the tools but it wasn’t my passion, I wanted to paint. Strangely it was a natural talent, the flowers, I was totally self taught and actually went against the professionals and their books to do it al my own way. Flickr

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account