Reply To: Da Vinci watercolors

Charlie O’Shields
Keymaster
@doodlewash

I’ve been using them regularly over the past month and had the pleasure of touring their facility last Thursday. It was such a fun experience! As for the paints, I’m loving them! Rich and vibrant colors and they rewet just as well as honey-based paints even though they’re gum arabic. (which would be great for urban sketchers who say they have a problem with attracting bees with the honey-based paints… hehe). They have a special rewetting agent that works in the same way. But, what I’m loving is that honey tends to “set in” so it’s hard to lift if you make a little error. With these, I’ve been able to go back and lift color a bit and smooth shadows in a way that blends better than honey-based. So I’m a total fan!!

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account