6 tips for making art quickly

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

People might value this video on creating quick art. Not watercolour but drawing mostly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=384&v=nOhcL_RHaq4

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Don’t know how I missed this before.  Interesting video!

Pamela Smith 
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

Thank you Rod, very good tip video ,nice of you to share…

Geoff Young 
    Participant
    @geoff-young

Thanks Rod.
    That is very interesting, I like the idea of time limits and blocking in

Kate Powell 
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Great video Rod.  I’ve been doing these this month (no time for WWM) and had not seen this before.  I’ve been doing watercolors not charcoal — and value studies in paint might have been another approach when rushed.  I’ve found that picking objects I could simplify in my mind’s eye was important, letting it bee unfinished (suggestions of the subject) and having a time limit was useful.  In my case , I used line and scribble to do a lot of the heavy lifting in the image.  Maybe during Inktober I will try more value and blocking…

Anonymous

Love the dog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account