Book Review: Modern Watercolors

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer McLean 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

it’s a really good book about the basics of how to get results right now on watercolors. It isn’t heavy on technique, more on how to get good results right away.

Kate Powell 
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Jenn I assume you have links with Amazon that pay you $$ (okay, maybe cents?)  You can also put them into these reviews!  I am on my way over to look at this again.  And I love the silliness of you all and missed it when I was sick and then busy!

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

good choice, have a merry christmas Sharon

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

We missed you too Kate! I don’t put them in the reviews because of the very strict policies amazon has, you’re not even allowed to put them in your own emails you send out!! With my luck, I’d be the one caught out and not be able to be an affiliate. SO I just send people to my site to get the links, it’s safer.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account