Daniel Smith "Palette Boxes"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sharon Nolfi 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Sharon Nolfi 
    Participant
    @sharonnolfi

After seeing many reviews from artists I respect, I concluded that DS made a big mistake when designing this product. The palette box is cheap and useless as a mixing palette. Especially ironic is the Liz Steele set – she’s known as an urban sketcher so one would assume this palette could be used outdoors. I contacted Liz about this, and she told me the artists picking the colors were not consulted with regard to the palette. I also emailed DS, and after a week, they have not replied. I used to buy their paints, but I doubt I will anymore. The company seems more interested in profits than producing products that are of practical use for artists.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account