Diary of my New Years art group 2020

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tao Barry
    Participant
    @tao

2020  DIARY OF MY NEW YEAR ART GROUP
    Yesterday  was the first day of my second newbies art class, after wondering all through the Christmas period whether I would get any inquires about the class,  I really thought that no one was interested, I had been round the area that I posted the flyers in and they were still where I posted them.  On Saturday we a note through the letter box about joining a Next-Door  neighbourhood scheme it sounded very interesting,  so I signed to join, and I put my new class details on the site.  Within an hour I had an enquiry  and four more within 24hours, sending the details by emails I thought there was hope I might get one or two newbies,  by Wednesday Yesterday I had possibly three new members coming. I thought we are going to take off,
    Today most of my last year’s students returned and we started on the drawing of the daffodil bulbs and then I gave them all a piece of ginger root.  I had an hour’s rest in which to resort the morning paperwork and get for my newbies,  first arrival was 10 minutes early, which was nice because it meant I wasn’t sitting waiting and wondering.  by 1pm I had 8 newbies, taking a deep breath we started with the drawing of stickmen and doodle,   it went well, and all said see you next week.  So, I think I can give myself  little pat on the back.  My husband came to collect me, and his face was quite a picture as he peered through the window,

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Finding a good way to promote what you are offering is half the battle.  You know you are delivering good content by the number of returning students.  I’m so glad you found a venue that gets the word out to those who want your classes!

Tao Barry
    Participant
    @tao

Thank you very much Sandra for your lovely comments

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account