Empty Full Pans from Callistee

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

For those of you who use a lot of empty full pans, I found this set of 100 empty full pans from Callistee on Amazon for $14.99 and free shipping.  It did take me 16 days to get them, but that’s a pretty good price.  They have 1/2 pans too.

Teri Casper
    Participant
    @teric

Thanks Sandra, that’s a great price!

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I was really surprised.  In the past I would have thought that was a decent price for 25 of them. I’m really glad the price is coming down.

Jennifer McLean
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

Me too, it applies to Amazon canada too. I just bought 50 full pans for $15 and 100 half pans for about $20 plus free shipping. That’s really good for Canada.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I was hoping it would be a good deal for Canadians, too.

Kate Powell
    Participant
    @kate-powell

I also bought them.  I’ve bought from Kremer once and got a good price because I didn’t have to pay shipping (they came with a business order.)

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I feel a bit like Uncle Scrooge eyeing his pile of gold.  These things may not have that much value on the open market, but I feel rich surveying my pile of them, lol.

Pamela Smith
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

Well I should think so,I paid $8.99 for 24 full pans..you did good….

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Yeah – I saw that offer and jumped fast in case it disappeared!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account