Fora/Furm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having real difficulties using the new pen and ink forum, because of the disconnect between an image I post and the feedback I receive. Is this because I should be posting a new topic when I post an image? Rather than continuing the thread?

Agreed… this is all rather experimental! 😉 I think, yes, it’s always good to post a new topic as these forums can get long and tough to follow, and that said, I’m actually opening up the main gallery to pen & ink as well, and allowing pen & ink for the April Art Challenge. It is Doodlewash after all! World Watercolor Group will always be dedicated to only lovely watercolor, of course, but it’s time for Doodlewash Club to start living up to its name. So, post a separate topic in the forum if you like or if you just want to share your pen & ink work, feel free to use the main gallery, now titled “Watercolor Painting & Sketching” 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Charlie. I just thought it was my dotage catching up with me LOL

Lol! I feel like that every day! But yep, Doodlewash is basically now officially what it has always been Watercolor Painting AND Sketching! 😉

Sandra Strait
    Participant

Yay! The forums are nice for having a place to discuss topics, but I’m glad that that the main gallery is open now.  Is that for just pen & ink or for pen & ink and sketching?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2023 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account