Hahnemühle YouTangle.art Tiles

This topic has 36 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by  Kate Powell.

• Author
     Jennifer McLean
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I know! Me too, I haven’t been this busy since… EVER. I never have enough time in the day, I work probably 18 hours a day on something business related, even if it’s just keeping up with social media to push business. Trying to build a business is hard. :o)

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I don’t even have the excuse of trying to build a business, lol.  I’m just crazy!

Kate Powell
    Participant
    @kate-powell

I finally cracked the code on how to do watercolor on the Hahnemuhle youtangleart tiles… making cards for Mitchell.

I clip the edges and go in several times with the watercolor layers. It gets all puffy and when it dries it dries nearly flat.

The inexpensive paper doesn’t work like watercolor but I like the effect.

YouTangle: Notes for Mitchell

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

So cool, Kate! I’ve limited my watercolor on these tiles to very simple washes.  I’ll have to experiment more.

Kate Powell
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Clipping the corners securely did the trick!

Karen Howard
    Participant
    @karen-howard

lol about this whole post. I ADORE making palettes out of tins. Square ones are my favorites!

Kate Powell
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Karen welcome to the making-palettes club!  And these make such great little palettes!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account