Handmade Watercolours

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Beverly Wong-Kleinjan
    Participant
    @beverly-remco-kleinjan

I had a little time today to show you the Pruche colours I purchased (they come in half pans only). They are the ultramarine blue, burnt sienna and A.P. light violet. All lovely colours. I’m very happy with them and would like to try more of her paints.

Pruche

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thank you for sharing this, Beverly! My drool list has just increased by one. I’ve been trying really hard not to take items off that list too often for my wallet’s sake, lol.

Wonner Naus
    Participant
    @wonner

Hushwing Watercolors is another option. She offers 10 colors in 1/2 pans. They come in small tins and the pans work nicely in the tin because they are magnetic. If you decide to purchase, you are taken to her Etsy shop. When I purchased, the set as shown was $115. Made and shipped from Alexandria VA.

I bought the “Collection” which is one of each of the ten colors offered. I consider them earth colors. Many of the pigments are from sources in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Hushwing Watercolors

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Wonner Naus.
    Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Ooh! I’d heard of the other handmade companies mentioned here, but this is a totally new one to me.  Another one for the drool list.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account