How To DIY Your Hahnemühle Postcard Tin

• I don’t think they carry them.  I’ve been getting mine from Jackson’s Art (and they were out for a while) and on Ebay.

Hehehe, me too. I think it’s kinda hilarious that we’re both in different countries ordering from a third. I find their shipping the most reasonable and they have a huge selection!

The only drawback is that it can take so long to get your package.  Otherwise, the prices are good, S&H better, and they carry a lot of stuff you can’t find here.  I’m willing to wait under those circumstances.

hehehe, ya, pretty much like I am today, awaiting the paint I ordered a couple weeks ago! Merry Christmas Sandra!

Amazon has had them consistently, but I think they are coming from Jacksons so I buy from Jacksons.  I have NO idea why Wetpaint and Blicks do not carry them.  They’re crazy not to!

Kate, I buy mine from Jackson’s too.  I keep trying to find some of the other lid paintings, but even though they are pictured, when I question the sellers on Ebay I find that they have either the Jubilee or Limited Edition and those are the two I already have.  Have you been able to find any of the other tins?

well you seem to be SOOOOO right. The last time I ordered from Jacksons it only took two weeks but THIS TIME, when it’s supposed to be under the tree, it’s been nearly a month! Damn. I want my paint.

I’ve only seen those two tin covers Sandra. When do they do a new one I wonder?? Have you had any luck finding other covers yet???

Jennifer, I hope your package arrives soon – probably too late for Christmas now, but that just makes it last longer!

I haven’t.  I’ve seen other covers shown, but when I write or ask about it they have all come back saying they’ve got the Jubilee or Limited Edition.  I suspect that only so many are put out, and that they sell out.  You’d have to find one second-hand by someone willing to trade or sell theirs.

that was my fear too. It sure would be nice to have a collection of at least some of them. We’ll have to start now, lol, and collect from now on. That would get us 2016, 2017 and can’t wait for 2018.

gosh I hope so. I REALLY WANT IT. hehehe. I also just yesterday, when I saw the sale on Da Vinci paints, ordered a few. I’m hoping I can use my DO points to get the 12 pan set you have already. I’m gonna move this to Da Vinci paints thread, my question will be how you’re liking them… See you there?? Hehehe, WHY do I feel like I should put on my snow boots to move to another thread??????!

I have this feeling you’d have to pay more for the empty tins with older paintings than you would for a new one filled with postcards, lol.  I’m not sure I’d buy them in that case.  I’d want to, but the pocketbook might not.

Ya, I never thought of that. well we’ll have to be satisfied with newer tins, I just hope they keep making them!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.