I LOVE Hahnemühle Postcards

This topic contains 77 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Sandra Strait 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I know what you mean.  I’m torn when there is a giveaway with several products, and I have some but not others.  But then, if I do enter those, I turn around and give away the duplicates, so I don’t feel too bad if I enter them.

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Actually, since the lids are not hinged, we could swap my Jubilee for one of your florals, if you like.  I intend to collect, but I’m not in hurry – I’ll buy them as I need the cards.  This way you’d have two, and I’d still have one – just a different one.

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I’ll also be giving away a tin of postcards in the next month. :o)

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

thanks Kate, good to see you can get a huge amount of paint in those!

Kati Brooke 
    Participant
    @kati

Ohhh, thank you for the review! These are actually the exact size I prefer doing art on, so I need to get some.

And the artwork on the tin is awesome! I think my favorite is the lavender (?) field one I saw on google images.

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I’m definitely the one who is unhinged.  I stated that we could swap lids because they weren’t, but, yeah, the postcard tins are hinged and so are the YouTangle and who knows what I was thinking of.  Too many tins loose in my head and they’re jangling around in all that empty space!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

There are currently 10 editions of these tins.  I haven’t seen all of the paintings yet.  I’m trying to decide if I want to collect these or save my money for something else.  Like food and rent, but probably other art supplies, lol.

Kati Brooke 
    Participant
    @kati

Lol, perhaps thankfully, I don’t have enough money to collect them all anyways, so no temptation to try. But they are so pretty! I can understand why you’d want to collect them all.

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

holy cow! I DIDN’T KNOW THERE WERE TEN! I can see you eventually getting all ten. Where will you find them? Did you ask Carol how many there were?

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I know, me too. I can imagine how pretty it would be to have them all on a shelf filled with finished art. Kinda a unique kind of journal!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

It isn’t at the top of my list, but I’ll keep my eye on ebay, etc. and try to find good deals on them.

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Hahnemühle has a blog, and there was a post talking about the Jubilee lid, which they said was the 10th edition of the postcard tins.  I think the Limited Edition lid that Kate has (and that I’m giving away) is the 9th.  I haven’t been able to find a list of all of them, but I’ve been looking.

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I didn’t know they had them on eBay. Cool. you’ll have to do  a show and tell when you get a few.

Kate Powell 
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Make sure you put your link on this thread!  Close to the top!

Kate Powell 
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Replying to several comments…. sorry have a cold!

Katie I love the size too.  I keep the stack by my bedside for middle-of-the-night-i-can’t sleep sketching.

Sandra I can see we will be bidding against each other!  We will stay in touch about what we score!

Jenn I like seeing mine on the art desk lined up!  But I would swap some of the floral for others if I find them!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account