Making a friend request?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eve McHugh “Sqwiffy”
    Participant
    @sq
    1. How do you ask someone to become your friend? It’s not obvious. In fact a teenager couldn’t work it out & they can normally do anything! Help please?
    Charlie O’Shields
    Keymaster
    @doodlewash

Simply click the person’s name to visit their profile page. There you’ll see a blue “Add Friend” button. Just click that to request a friendship! 🙂

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I don’t know if this would work on all systems, but  I can also double-click on the person’s name in the News Feed, and be taken to their activity page where I click on Add Friend.

Or to avoid leaving the News Feed, I right click on their name, and choose open in a new tab.

Shar Kennett
    Participant
    @shar-kennett

Sandra, Thank you so much!  I was getting so frustrated at having to start the Newsfeed all over again after clicking on someone’s profile!  You have no idea how much time you are going to save me!     : )

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Lol! I had to figure out some of this stuff – how do you think I can rack up so many points otherwise!  A couple of other tricks – if you haven’t read the news feed for a while and know you’re behind more than a page or two, scroll to the bottom and right click ‘Load More’ and open it another tab. Then start liking and answering from the bottom of the page.  When you’re done flip to the other tab, and repeat if neccessary.

If nothing else, you can do quick scrolls to find the people you are want to check on.

Eve McHugh “Sqwiffy”
    Participant
    @sq

Thank you all. We did finally figure it out before getting any replies!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account