NEXT SUBJECT FOR MY ART GROUP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tao Barry
    Participant
    @tao

I thought it was about time I rejoined the group as I  still have a few days before my group starts again in 2020, I decided to start them with drawing some rocks because of all the different shapes that rocks can have, and because of the shapes it would be a good start for stone walls and  other areas that rock s can be used,  but a visit to the local garden centre today I found bags of daff bulbs at a knock down price, my mind was changed in an instance,  the different layers of skins would be a great foundation for all sorts of subjects including rocks!!!    so I have done a sample sketch of a bulb for a starting point for them,   any critiques or comments,  would be very useful helpful  please.   Happy New Year to you all for 2020.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account