Paper: Tear or Cut?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer McLean
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I have one of her books and video of her painting, It was awesome to watch, HOW she works so big it overwhelming!She’s so good with a brush.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

She’s fantastic!

Jennifer McLean
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

Sandra, do you have any of her books? have you SEEN her videos doing large flowers? It’s amazing how she uses those BIG brushes.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I don’t have any of her books, but I’ve seen some videos.  There is something about large brushes.  I always WANT them, even though I seldom paint that large.

Jennifer McLean
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I don’t have any large brushes either, not even any of those wonderful mop brushes, I also know I’m addicted to Kolinxki so if I do get larger brushes it’s gonna cost me pretty pennies. I only now have up to an 8 in Da Vinci 1503 travel brushes so going bigger would be EXPENSIVE.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account