Perelyne Green

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Tonya L 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Lee Angold 
    Participant
    @leeangold

Yes, Perylene Green is pretty active wet-in-wet.  Even the Holbein version, which is formulated without ox gall, spreads very enthusiastically.  I find it very useful for making dynamic shadows.

Kate Powell 
    Participant
    @kate-powell

I blame it on dyslexia…. my screwy spelling!  I have Perelyn maroon, red, orange and green and see little granulation.

Wendy Nelson 
    Participant
    @wendy-nelson

I wrote DaVinci to ask whether Perylene Green was being discontinued, and got this reply:

The color had been out of stock for a while but is now available again. We just added it back on our site

https://www.davincipaints.com/product-p/265-1f.htm

So, fortunately it does not look like it’s being discontinued 🙂

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thanks for info, Wendy!  Alas, there goes my dream of becoming rich by stockpiling this color, lol.

Tonya L 
    Participant
    @tonya

Oh this is so funny! Someone at an art supply store (that shall remain unnamed) gave me faulty information, but that will teach me! Next time, I’ll go straight to the source. Well, I’m thrilled because I love Da Vinci Perylene Green and am happy to know that they plan to keep it around. Thanks for the info, Wendy!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account