Problems Using Site

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sharon Nolfi
    Participant

I am receiving a “reply cannot be sent” in trying to respond to a message from Kate Powell. Anyone else having problems using the messaging system?

Susan Cuss
    Participant

I had that problem, too. Can’t remember if it was for a comment on Kate’s work or not, but I did get the same message.

whoa!  really?

Sharon Nolfi
    Participant

@kate-powell Kate, please check your email on your website. I sent you a reply there.

Jennifer McLean
    Participant

did you get that fixed?

Sharon Nolfi
    Participant

I don’t know if Kate changed her settings to receive messages from all, but I was able to connect as a friend.

Sharon Nolfi
    Participant

I have a recurrent problem where when I try to post a comment on someone’s art, I get something like “please write your comment in the space provided”, but I have typed in the right space! Bottom line is I am prevented from posting a comment I want to post. This happens 10 -20 % of the time. Not specific to any member. No pattern. Anyone else have this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sharon, that happens to me occasionally. Generally I find I’m not logged in for some reason.

Ann Hyde
    Participant

Hi, not sure if I should comment here, but couldn’t find another suitable place for this.  I have recently been getting random ‘messages’ in my Message box (the little envelope picture top right of your screen).  The messages seem to be nothing to do with the site, and to be honest, appear to be spam.  Is anyone else getting them and what should I do about it.   Sadly, I am beginning to think I may have to leave altogether.

regards

Ann

Sandra Strait
    Participant

Ann, I think Charlie already took care of that spammer.  If it was not Moureen Max contacting you, you should let him know about it.

I did a write-up telling you how to contact him and how you can change your message privacy settings to prevent spammers from being able to contact you.   https://doodlewash.com/forums/topic/spammers-what-to-do-when-you-get-one/

Ann Hyde
    Participant

Hi Sandra,   yes it was a Moureen Max.    I will look at my privacy settings again, many thanks.   ann

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2023 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account