Studio Voyeurs (Share your desk!)

This topic contains 70 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Kate Powell 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

I like it! Wow. Spinning wheels – I’m intrigued.

Pamela Smith 
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

I love looking at studios too,,your workspace is very nice..I will upload pics of mine soon.

Pamela Smith 
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

Nice space for art and fiber Daniel,

Pamela Smith 
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

My art desk with current work and palette, I try to be fair with my palettes,LOL

the bookcases and China cabinet that holds paper,palettes,pastels,pencils and other art goodies..I spend a lot of time in what we call the art room..

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Pamela Smith.
     Pamela Smith 
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

I can’t seem to get the pictures up with the text (the text is correct) it’s pretty obvious I don’t know how to edit,lol. I’ll get it figured out and add pics..

Lana Stuart 
    Participant
    @lana-stuart

My little studio…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Lana Stuart.
     Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

What a lovely workspace. But I think I’d spend all my time looking out the window, lol!

Thomas Blanchard 
    Participant
    @thomas

Lovely desk and space Lana.  I bet you get great light in there.

Pamela Smith 
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

Your space looks very efficient with plenty of light…I like it very much.

Lana Stuart 
    Participant
    @lana-stuart

It’s a north-facing window, so I do get very nice light. It can be tempting, though, to sit and peer out the window at times 🙂

Violeta Damjanovic-Behrendt 
    Participant
    @violeta_damjanovic-behrendt

What a lovely idea to share photos of painting studios and desks, Kate.

I’ll join you here with some photos from my atelier (as soon as I manage to upload images).

Violeta Damjanovic-Behrendt 
    Participant
    @violeta_damjanovic-behrendt

Very nice space, Lana. You keep it neat and tidy, so beautiful!

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

What a stunning space Lana. The view must be so welcoming and the light, oh the LIGHT. That desk is so gorgeous too, tilting abilities and all!

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I love your space Kate. I’ll have to take pics of my little space. Just like Sandra, I work in front of the TV. I keep is uber organized, if I didn’t I couldn’t work. it drives me crazy to have a mess around unless Im actually in the middle of working, then all bets are off. hehehe.

Jennifer McLean 
    Participant
    @jennifer-mclean

I’ve had it on my bucket list for ever to design my fantasy studio on paper. I know just what I want and I’ve seen renderings of others’ studios done on graph paper. I’d love to do that on toned paper. Time, all I need is time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account