Studio Voyeurs (Share your desk!)

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Delores Azary
    Participant
    @delores

Your studio looks great!  I think every studio needs a studio fur baby!

Delores Azary
    Participant
    @delores

Lana, I love your workspace. What a view!

Delores Azary
    Participant
    @delores

Beverly, I really enjoyed seeing your work space!  What fun!

Delores Azary
    Participant
    @delores

Violeta,

What a wonderful work space! I really enjoyed seeing it.

Violeta Damjanovic-Behrendt
    Participant
    @violeta_damjanovic-behrendt

@delores Thank you very much, Delores.

Anonymous

This is my drawing desk in a corner of my studio. I have a work table in the middle of the room and my sewing machine at the other end. The rest of the room is storage cabinets and shelves.

Alice Hendon
    Participant
    @alice-dean-hendon

I love seeing how other people set up their work environments, so thank you for sharing yours here. my studio is my favorite place in our house. all my “happy” stuff is stashed in there. when we moved to Maine I essentially had to cram two rooms of art stuff into one small bedroom and I got super creative. every inch of space is used for something but I just had to keep the middle of the floor clear to move around in. I don’t like feeling boxed up. I want to share 3 photos. they were taken from the door and show you most of the room. all that is missing is the closet where my Etsy store in housed. hahaha! and no, I did not paint those Disney paintings hanging over the TV. those are the work of Jasmine Becket-Griffith. I love all things Disney and had to have these.left view of studioI am a zentangle artist and I like making color.

Haha! sorry for the mess. I am working on 2 new books so it gets a little haphazard.

And as you can see – we still have tons of snow on the ground. Raining today so that will help.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

You have such a lovely home! It’s great to see what your studio looks like.

Shar Kennett
    Participant
    @shar-kennett

Great that you have those windows looking out at the view.  How do you like living in Maine?  Curious where you moved from.  And unfortunately, I cannot post a painting desk as I have currently taken over the dining room table much to the chagrin of hubby.  I have a sewing/quilting room with not an inch available to add my painting paraphernalia.  In fact, my sewing stuff has spilled over beyond that room.   : )

Alice Hendon
    Participant
    @alice-dean-hendon

Sandra, thank you . you know how much we love Maine!

Shar, we moved here from Florida. way too hot in Florida, this move was the best thing we have ever done

Kate Powell
    Participant
    @kate-powell

I think I’d love Maine also… The only way to do a hot state for me is to be IN the water all the time.  You have a lovely space!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account