The Giant Introduction Thread Of Doomydoomdoom. (Or just introductions.)

This topic contains 78 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Welcome! I feel for you with the allergies, having had to give up several media myself.  With watercolor, the only pigment I’ve ever had trouble with is Burnt Sienna, and that varies by brand.  Fortunately, Quinacridone Burnt Orange is the hyped up version and doesn’t give me the same problem.

Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up on the Burnt Sienna. I just bought a tube of it, so we’ll see how it goes. Nice to know I can fall back on the Quinacridone Burnt Orange if I need to. : )

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I haven’t had problems with the Da Vinci Burnt Sienna and haven’t tried the Daniel Smith version, so I hope you won’t have trouble with yours.

Anonymous

Oh good! My Burnt Sienna is from Da Vinci, so maybe I’m OK. Fingers crossed…

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account