Watercolor ACEO cards

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandra Strait 11 months ago.

• Author
     MMcBuck 
    Participant
    @mmcbuck

I had never even heard of ACEO cards until about a week ago. They sound like a fun challenge, but I read their time has come and gone. Do you all feel that way? I think I was designing quilt patterns during the time they were hot, so I missed out. I’ll try to do a few, but is there a market for them on Etsy or elsewhere? Thanks!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I traded ATCs for years, which are essentially the same thing as ACEOs except you are only supposed to trade them instead of sell them.

Right now, in America at least, minimizing and living in smaller spaces is trendy so there should be a good market for miniature art.  I’d recommend marketing your work as miniature as well as ACEO.

I’d say go for it.  Create a few pieces and see what happens.

MMcBuck 
    Participant
    @mmcbuck

Thanks Sandra, I think your hubby lunch art would sell like hotcakes!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thank you! I’d have to pry them from hubby’s dead, cold fingers though.  He’s very possessive of them, lol.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account