WEEK NINE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tao Barry
    Participant
    @tao

Last Thursday was the 9th week of the Autumn term, and I gave them a challenge of an eagles head.  All attacked the challenge with gusto and soon the class was very quiet and looked as if they were sitting an exam.

Apart from a few deep sighs and a lot of “bothers” all went well.    By  the end of the class all had done the challenge and looked very pleased with themselves.   a few of weeks ago I had a couple of inquires about next term.      After a talk with my husband we came to the conclusion that I should start another class due to the lack of room and in fairness to the no longer newbie group ,   so after a talk with the centre, they suggested I took the same room an hour later as I would have all  my equipment with me.   So next term in January  I would run one  class with the original students and then with an hour lunch break  I start the Newbie class.  At the moment I have had three interested parties.   It will be interesting to see what happens.  We still have three lessons in December  and we have been asked to design Christmas cards.  Here  is the latest  Eagle efforts.   PHOTO POSTED IN   THE GALLERY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account