YouTubers you subscribe to?

• There are a ton of individual videos I’ve got saved for future reviewing or from which I’ve gleaned some useful ideas, but only a handful or two of folks to which I actually subscribe, because they consistently put out good stuff.

I’m always looking for more.

Your favorites?  (I’ll post mine in a bit.)

Anonymous

Teoh Yi Chie, The Mind of Watercolor, Minnie Small, Eve’s Bolt – Bolt’s Vault, the frugal crafter, for starters

Oooh, I haven’t found Bolt’s Vault yet.

Might be a good night for video. 🙂

Great subject.  Following.

Since I post a link list of resources for tangles, tutorials and giveaways three times a week, I follow many youtubers.  I already see some of my favorites listed here.  I’ve recently started following Yong Chen, after seeing his video in the ‘Beginner’s to Watercolour’ group.  He has some very interesting techniques.

I follow a wide variety of youtube artists:

Mind of Watercolor, Angela Fehr, Umberto Rossini, Lazywonderbrush, Maria Raczynska, Rick Surowicz, Yong Chen, Peter Scheeler, Anna Mason, Andrew Geeson, Iulia Carchelan, Sumiyo Toribe, Tim Wilmot, Grant Fuller & Trevor Waugh. Hmmmm, it’s a wonder I have any time left to paint! lol!

I’ll be checking out Teoh Yi Chie and Eve Bolt Sharon. Thanks!

Someone helpfully compiled most of his drawing/watercolor/urban sketching videos into a playlist.  I literally spent something like two or three days doing nothing but watching Teoh paint things.

It was awesome. 😀

LOL!  The struggle is real.  😀

Anonymous

Yes, Susan, I follow some of those, too! So much good content available.

Peter Scheeler and Rick Surowicz are my current favorites.

A favorite who speaks to beginners, and also has an excellent class called Delicious Paint (beginners but I learned a huge amount!)  Tracey Fletcher King is funny and a GREAT teacher!  Her YouTube site:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W9cYJ4DX03rzQeaNPH_rA

Thanks Kate, I’m going to check out Tracey Fletcher King, cuz, you know, there can’t be too many wonderful artists from which to learn, right?

from *whom* to learn

Aaaaand my subscribed list grows by another. (few)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.