Zippered Brush Holder

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kate Powell 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Susan Cuss 
    Participant
    @susan-cuss-1

This brush holder is a canvas type material with two rows of 12 loops to hold brushes, 6 on each side. Size: 14.5″ x 4.75″ x 1.75″  with a 2-way zipper. Will swap for w/c paint or w/c paper.  Please leave me a message if you’re interested.

Susan Cuss 
    Participant
    @susan-cuss-1

I was having difficulty uploading more than 1 image of the brush holder, so a second post.

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Sorry about the delay- I had an unexpected phone call.  I’m definitely interested!  Would you be willing to trade for a block of Hahnemuhle William Turner paper?  You can find my review here.

Susan Cuss 
    Participant
    @susan-cuss-1

Yes, Sandra I would! That sounds great! If you email me susancuss at yahoo dot com, we can exchange addresses. Thank you.

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Email sent!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Susan, the zippered brush holder arrived and it is awesome.  I’ve got it filled and ready to travel.  Now I just need somewhere to travel!

Susan Cuss 
    Participant
    @susan-cuss-1

Wow, Sandra, that arrived so quickly! I’m so glad you like it, and I hope it works well for you. I’m looking forward to my paper arriving any day now! Thanks again for swapping with me!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I hope yours gets there soon. I emailed it before the holiday rush, I think, but you never know when you are shipping internationally.

Susan Cuss 
    Participant
    @susan-cuss-1

Sandra, my Turner Watercolour Block arrived today! Yay!!  I’m looking forward to trying this new-to-me paper. Thanks so much for trading with me!

Suz

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Oh, good! I was starting to worry a little bit. I can’t wait to see what you do on it.

Kate Powell 
    Participant
    @kate-powell

Dang… just found this!  Glad Sandra has it because I wanna see it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account