Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner ART BITS of Interest

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Amazing stuff – thanks for posting

Pamela Smith
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

I just gave this a quick look,I am going to check it out more in depth when I have more time…great link,thank you

Pamela Smith
    Participant
    @pamela-smith

Very interesting,I didn’t even know that some of these palettes existed…

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I saw Leonard Nimoy’s live one man show where he played Theo Van Gogh.  Truly great show! Nothing to do with this article, but it triggered the memory and made the article all the more interesting.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

I have that book too – it’s offers such amazing insight into him, doesn’t it?  I’ve always loved how Theo’s wife understood the importance of Vincent’s work, long after both men were gone.  ❤️

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

You’re welcome – glad you’ve enjoyed it too. 🙂

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Oh I would love to have seen that!  😃

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Marty Owens introduces us to a new Daniel Smith dot card made for Andy Evanson:

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Did you all catch Hajra Meeks latest video?  My goodness that girl packs in a punch of information.  I’m linking this here because she so beautifully demystifies dot cards and their symbols for us beginners. ❤️

Violeta Damjanovic-Behrendt
    Participant
    @violeta_damjanovic-behrendt

Thank you for sharing Hajra’s video, Ivonne. This is highly informative and well presented indeed.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

You’re welcome, Violeta!  It’s my pleasure.  🙂

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

I know we probably all know and subscribe to Hajra’s channel but the information she puts out in this is too good not to share here.  She is such a wealth of knowledge!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

This is a really interesting free course on doing a self-portrait.  She is not using watercolours, but I feel the information can bridge the mediums.

Self-Portrait from Life

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

This video of Frank Clark is so full of instruction and encouragement!  I’ve watched his series on our Public Stations for many years and admire him greatly.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Birget O’Connor has a free Barns and Ranches Watercolour course on her website:

https://birgitoconnorwatercolors.teachable.com/p/barns-ranches

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 212 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account