Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner ARCHITECTURAL Tutorials

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This Tim Wilmot vid is brilliant. I’ll have to have a go at it. Sooner rather than later!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

I look forward to seeing yours, Rod!

I can’t make a gumball look like a gumball yet so I know I’m not ready for something this detailed, but I very much liked how he explained ways to take a complex reference and settle it down to specific areas of primary interest.  No matter my level of skill, videos like this help me grow.  ☺️

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Paint Academy offers a House and Landscape Tutorial.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Bob Davies tutors us in the different variety of stone buildings.  This would also be helpful for fireplaces as well as garden walls.

Anonymous

Bob is a lovely chap with a relaxed style which helps you not worry about making mistakes

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

@rod-Fletcher I agree, Rod.  🙂

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Marco Bucci demos his process of an urban sketch with a great deal of instructional thoughts presented.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

SAA Artist Demo with Janine Gallizia is one to save.  There’s an amazing amount of info packed into it for both composition and instruction.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Paint Basket steps us through a variety of Bricks & Stones for our buildings and landscapes.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thank you for the link.  Glad to have back, Yvonne.  You’ve been missed!

Anonymous

I’ll second that Sandra. We’ve missed your tremendous work output Yvonne – and you do it all for love😍😍😍😍

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

@SandraStrait  Thank you Sandra ❤️ I’ve missed you too!  I’m still working through my bugs here but a darned sight better than a week ago.  😃

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

@RodFletcher  Thank you Ron – I’m at a snail’s pace for a while but missed you and everyone so much!  Hope you’ve been busy painting! 😍❤️

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I hope you’re feeling better than ever, and soon!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Smoothie77 offers us some lovely distant buildings in his landscape painting.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account