Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner ARCHITECTURAL Tutorials

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Teoh Yi Chi talks us through perspective on drawing our buildings.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Peter Sheeler demonstrates a line and wash process with the Flatiron Building in Toronto. He gives a valuable tip at the beginning as well.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Bob Davies gives us pointers in a 2-Part series on a Windmill landscape piece:

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Oh, how lovely! Thank you for the link, Yvonne!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

You’re welcome Sandra!  My grandparents (daddy’s folks) were from the Frisia area of The Netherlands so windmills are of great interest to me as representive of my heritage.  I was tickled to find these videos too. 😃

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Candy Brush demonstrates a pretty Storefront in watercolour. The first part of the video shows her detailed sketch before the painting process begins.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Today on Art Tutors blog, Karl Fletcher demonstrates painting a pretty window in watercolor.

https://www.arttutor.com/blog/201808/how-paint-windows-watercolour

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account