Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner LANDSCAPE Tutorials

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Liron Yanconsky offers a Countryside Road Landscape.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

I am popping this tutorial in quickly as some of our newer members may not yet have discovered Steve.  He’s showing us quick and easy Fall Cards one can use as gifts – as well as ATC’s (Artist Trading Cards).  Beneath this entry I will also put a link to that Quill brush he was using as it was pretty cool. 😮

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

These are the Silver Brush Atelier Quills that Steve Mitchell was using on his Fall Greeting Cards.

https://www.dickblick.com/products/silver-brush-atelier-quill-series-goat-hair-brushes/

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Paint Academy steps us through a Beginner’s House Landscape. I like the simple architecture of this one too.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

PAINT ACADEMY shares a very pretty, yet simplistic Landscape with a great perspective:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Yvonne Reeder.
    Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I need to find time to watch some of these tutorials! Thank you for all these lovely links, Yvonne!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

You’re welcome Sandra!  We are incredibly blessed by those who share their knowledge and experience on the internet and YouTube. ❤️

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Paint Academy shows a full tutorial of a Sunrise Scape!

Sharon Nolfi
    Participant
    @sharonnolfi

Part of Rick Surowicz’s Watercolor Tip Series: #10 Using Masking Techniques in a Landscape Painting. Check out Tips 1 through 9 as well as his other demos on youtube.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Sharon thank you SO much for sharing this video – a fantastic resource for us! I’m headed to YT to get subscribed to his channel. ❤️

I’m not sure about that packing tape and knife bit though as sharp things around me are an accident waiting to happen. LOL  You would be amazed at how many of my coloured pencils dartboard themselves to my surfaces. O.o  lol

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Maria Raczynska shares a gorgeous sky process.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

I’ve used the packing tape method for masking many times.  I warning I will give for it is to check and make sure your paper can handle the tape.  I’ve had it tear the paper more than once when I tried to remove it.

Anonymous

That’s brilliant. Thank you so much

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Oh I wondered about that – thank you Sandra! ❣️

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Cally Lawson shares a beginner Landscape:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account