Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner STILL LIFE Tutorials

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yvonne Reeder 6 months ago.

• Author
     Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thank you for the link, Yvonne! I hope I can find the time to watch this one soon.  I do love painting pears!

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

You’re welcome Sandra!  Pears are my favourite fruit and I like them when they are crispy crunchy green yet. lol  Mama used to can them with a bit of clove and called them “pickled pears” which I loved most of all! Yummy! 😋

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Allison Fennell demonstrates a Still Life of Wine Glass and Grapes.

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Peony and Parakeet offers us a demonstration of her process with a colourful still life.  While not as instructional as some, she offers some great tips along the way.

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Lindsay Weirich, The Frugal Crafter steps us through a still life of “Tea Time with Strawberries”.

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Lana Privitera demonstrates her process replicating a still life of a Green Glass Bottle and how to perfect a more realistic effect.

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

(Cross-Posting to both Floral and Still Life Forums)

Ken Hobson demonstrates both sketching and watercolouring a Floral Still Life:

https://youtu.be/1_o1f2K1x4s

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Yvonne Reeder.
     Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Little World of Art demonstrates a Teacup & Saucer using Sennelier pigments of Ultramarine Blue, Opera Rose, Purple, Lemon Yellow, Sap Green and Cirnereous:

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Girls with Paint demonstrates a beginners still life using the wet on wet technique.

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Little World of Art demonstrates a Floral Still Life done with Sennelier pigments of Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Purple Opera Rose, Permanent Rose and Sap Green.

You will see this post twice as I’m adding it to both forums for Flowers and Still Life.

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thank you for the link, Yvonne!

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

Scarlett Damen demonstrates a lovely “Old English Lantern” and gives a quick add-in demo on how she’s done the bricks.  Really nice tutorial!

Sandra Strait 
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Another one to add to my ‘must watch’ list! Thank you, Yvonne!

Yvonne Reeder 
    Participant
    @von

@sandra-strait You’re welcome Sandra!  I like that it’s a short one but even with that, within it,  she included a step-out mini video tutorial on painting the bricks.  It was a brilliant idea for what could have been a complicated demo for a beginner.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account