Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner WATER Tutorials (Sea, River, Pond)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Maria Racynzka shows us her process of a Palm Tree & Beach scape.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Artist Network shows us how to Ripple Water.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Watercolour Cafe takes us through his process for a Waterlily Pond. I like that he critiques himself through the voiceover too, sharing what he would do differently.

Sharon Nolfi
    Participant
    @sharonnolfi

Rick Surowicz has a 4 Part Video Series On Painting River Rocks, including photo and sketch to download. It’s like a whole class! Amazing. Here’s the link to part 1, you can find 2 through 4 on Youtube.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Thank you Sharon!  I so appreciate you sharing his videos – I like his style of presentation very much! ❤️

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Paint Academy steps us through a Riverside Landscape.  This will be added to our Landscapes Forum as well.

Sharon Nolfi
    Participant
    @sharonnolfi

New 4 Part Paint Along from Rick Surowicz, this time on “Rushing Waters.”  Reference photo and his sketch available for download one his website. Specific skills exercises in Part 2.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

This is brilliant – thank you Sharon!! ❤️

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Lindsay Weirich, The Frugal Crafter, shows us an ocean sunset with DIY gouache from watercolours:

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Lindsay Weirich creates an ocean sunset with a Do-It-Yourself  gouache crafted from those watercolour white tubes.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Maria Raczynska did a gorgeous seascape that she turned into bookmarks.  I would never have dared to cut up such a beautiful piece. lol

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Grant Fuller demonstrates a beautiful water fountain still life.  I was particularly impressed with his use of wet on wet with a white paint and then the addition of dry details in white on that fountain’s water.  I can see how effectively that worked versus just using masking fluid.  Also, this was a rather complicated drawing that he brought about in an uncomplicated manner.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Grant Fuller quietly voices us through his process for a wet sandy beach on an ocean painting.  It’s fascinating and magical, I think!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Art Tutor also brings us a sandy beach with a lovely bright, sunny day scene and people.  Such fun!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Lindsay Weirich demonstrates a watercolour Pond Scene.  I love her step by step tutorials!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account