Beginners to Watercolour

Beginner WATER Tutorials (Sea, River, Pond)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Jean Lurssen Tip #10 is all about Painting Reflections.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Umberto Rossini demonstrates a simple seascape with beginner issues and how to avoid them.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Art Tutor’s blog today offers two videos that teach us how to get that sparkling glittery seascape.

https://www.arttutor.com/blog/201805/how-paint-ocean-sparkles-watercolour

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Good day everyone!  Cafe Watercolour talks us through his process of a Waterlily Pond.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Edo Hannema demonstrates his process of a pretty landscape with water, sky and reflections.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Umberto Rossini steps us through a Bench on a Beach, covering both the sketch and the painting portions.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Dominika Kwiatkowska demonstrates her process to create Ocean Waves on a beach.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Thank you for the link, Yvonne! Dominika reallys shows how blending the right colors and adding a little white can really bring a painting to life.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

@sandra-strait Thank You!  I really liked her tutorial too.  I would have liked to have seen a close up of the masking Fluid application … it seemed as though she was combining dots and squiggle lines.  (?)  It’s an important part of the success of that process along with the pigment applications, I’m sure.

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Lindsay Weirich – The Frugal Crafter – shows us how to create a seascape sunset with a fishing boat.  So pretty!

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

She makes it look so easy! Thank you for the link, Yvonne!

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

@sandra-strait  Truth on Lindsay making it look so easy!  lol  I’m taking her Watercolour Essentials and while I had no problem learning the techniques, I’m a hot mess of madness trying to put it all together in the projects.  LOL   That water part is just plain mean.  😜

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Girls with Paint offers a two-part Land/Beach Scape – so pretty! (This will be cross-posted to both Landscape and Water Forums.)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Yvonne Reeder
    Participant
    @von

Angela Fehr demonstrates and educates us on painting coastal water.

Sandra Strait
    Participant
    @sandra-strait

Looks like some very dynamic effects! Thank you for the link, Yvonne!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2015-2018 Doodlewash®  Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Disclosure  Powered By Wordpress.com

CONTACT US

Want to say hi and connect? Do you make lovely things with watercolor and want to be featured in the next Guest Artist post?! Great! Not sure, just feel the need to say something? Awesome! Just fill out the form below!

Sending

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account